Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Two stories.

The other day on facebook I was talking to a high school friend who I took creative writing with. While talking with him I got some inspiration for the stories below.

A SAD STORY
My mother purses her lips and i know it’s time to fly. She is setting me free to fend for myself. 
I fly for a while. It is amazing, exhilarating. I feel light as air.  I was worried for a while. Worried that might I fail as so many before me have. However, it looks like I might be a lucky one.  
Then it happens. My amazing feeling and optimism weren’t enough. I no longer feel so light. I have only been on my own for a short time and i fall toward the ground and as I hit the ground I lie there. Broken.

A NOSTALGIC STORY.
Jen is blowing bubbles from her bottle of bubble mixture. Spinning around and giggling. Blowing some with the air from her mouth, using the wind from her spins to blow others.
“Jen, time to come in and clean up for dinner,” Her mothers voice calls out.
“Yes mama,” she replies, wishing she could play outside for longer,
Jen blows one more bubble and goes inside to wash her hands and sit down to have dinner.

PLOT TWIST

These are both the same story

No comments:

Post a Comment