Wednesday, October 10, 2012

my shortest post to date




In the past I've done some numbered things. Fun lists but this is the shortest list I've written so far. It's just a fun little thought I had today as I was awakening from a nap, I hope you enjoy it. (By the way I am a student in college, so this may be my last post until December.)
POINTLESS/NONSENSICAL STUDY GUIDES (PART 1)
          1. Study guides on study guides
            2. Study guides on memorization
            3. Study guides for blood tests
            4. Study guides for immediate talents (i.e. singing, guitar playing, any sports, etc.)
           
            Before you complain about number two, I know that a study guide for memorization may exist and sounds like it would be helpful, but there isn  ot one way to memorize. There are an infinite amount of ways memorize and you just have to find what works for you. I'm sure that there are many more of these, but these four were just spur of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment